鬼泣

好吧 主页君又傻了 再次把状态发错地方了 我该死……… 2012-06-10
上一篇     下一篇 共38篇  

《鬼泣3:但丁的觉醒》剧本对白(中英对照版)【新增特别版维吉尔篇片头CG对白】 2010年08月10日 19:18:12

Devil May Cry 3:Dante’s Awakening
《鬼泣3:但丁的觉醒》

 

OPENING
Lady: You've heard of it haven't you? The Legend of Sparda. When I was young my father would tell me stories about it. Long ago, in ancient times, a demon rebelled against his own kind for the sake of the human race. With his sword, he shut the portal to the demonic realm and sealed the evil entities off from our human world. But since he was a demon himself, his power was also trapped on the other side. I never believed it. I thought it was just a child's fairy tale. But I discovered that this so-called legend wasn't a myth at all. Sparda existed. How do I know? Well…I met the sons of Sparda - Both of them. Though the same blood of their father flowed through their veins, the two battled each other fiercely like arch enemies. It seemed as if they derived some sort of twisted pleasure from this brotherly fighting. But in the end…only one was left standing.
片头CG
蕾蒂:你听说过吗?关于斯巴达的传说。小的时候,父亲告诉了我关于他的故事。在很久以前的亘古时代,一个来自黑暗的恶魔因为人类的缘故背叛了自己的族群。他举起和自己同名的巨剑,战胜并封印了恶魔。然而,斯巴达本身也是一个恶魔,他的力量亦来自于黑暗。这真是让人难以置信,我认为那只不过是一个讲给小孩子的童话故事。然而后来,我发现这不仅仅是一个神话。传说中的黑骑士斯巴达确有其人。你问我怎么会知道?那是因为我遇见了他留下两个遗孤——一对双胞胎兄弟,哥哥维吉尔,还有弟弟但丁……他们继承了黑骑士的血脉,但是却如同最仇视的敌人一般争斗……这种兄弟相残似乎使他们获得了某种扭曲的快感。到最后,只剩下了其中一人仍然独立于那儿……


Mission 1  A crazy party 疯狂的盛宴
Dante: Sorry, not open for business yet.
但丁:对不起,尚未营业。
Dante: I haven't even picked a name for this joint and I'm already getting calls.
但丁:我还没来得及为事务所起名字就有生意上门了。
Dante: You a customer too? Well…if you want to use the bathroom, help yourself, the toilet's in the back.
但丁:你也是客人之一?好吧……如果你想用浴室的话,请自便,卫生间在后面。
Arkham: Is your name Dante…the son of Sparda?
阿卡姆:你的名字是但丁……斯巴达的儿子?
Dante: Where'd you hear that?
但丁:你从哪儿听来的?
Arkham: From your brother. He sent this invitation for you. Please accept it.
阿卡姆:从你哥哥那里。他送来这份请柬,请收下。
Dante: Invitation huh?
但丁:邀请,哈?
Dante: This party's getting crazy! Let's rock!
但丁:这个舞会趋于疯狂!让我们大干一场吧!
Dante: The end? Don't bet on it!
但丁:结束了?别在这上面押宝!
Dante: I can already tell, looks like this is going be one hell of a party!
但丁:我能说,眼下这种局面堪比地狱盛宴。


Mission 2  The blood link 血脉相连
Dante: Damn it! You guys totally wrecked my shop! And I haven't even named it yet! You're going to pay for that.
但丁:该死的!你们这些杂碎完全毁了我的事务所!我还没能来得及给他起名呢!你们得准备好为此付出代价。
Dante: I hope you all have enough to cover all this!
但丁:我希望你们都有能力负担得起这笔账!
Dante: It's been nearly a year since we last met. Where does the time go? No doubt you've got some fun planned for me. Right, Vergil?
但丁:距离我们上次相见已过去一年有余。时间流逝中究竟发生了些什么?毫无疑问你对我一定有所企图。没错吧,维吉尔?


Mission 3  The devils tower 恶魔之塔
Vergil: Arkham.
维吉尔:阿卡姆?
Arkham: Well,doesn't it excite you? The Temen-ni-gru has revived, the Great one who once ruled this earth as the medium between the Human World and the Demon World. Isn't it a magnificent view? The greatest minds of their time, those who revered Evil, constructed this glorious edifice. Now, after two millenniums of confinement, it can at last fulfill the purpose for which it was intended…
阿卡姆:怎样?难道那没有使你热血沸腾吗?特米尼格的力量已经复活了,那曾经是联系人界和魔界的最伟大的统治者。这还不够壮观华丽吗?在那个时代热情崇拜着恶魔的信徒们,建立了这座光辉的圣殿。如今,2000多年的拘禁后,终于能够将那些梦想变为现实……
Vergil: That's none of my concern. Did he have it?
维吉尔:那些和我并无瓜葛。他有那东西吗?(指但丁的结晶项链,母亲的遗物)
Arkham: Of course. He's taking good care of it. After all, it is the only memento left from the mother you both lost.
阿卡姆:当然……他保存得非常好。毕竟,那是你们的母亲留下来唯一的纪念。
Vergil: But he has no idea of its true power.
维吉尔:但他并不知道那东西真正的力量。
Lady: I found it!
蕾蒂:终于被我找到了!
Cerberus: Leave now, mortal! The likes of you are forbidden in this land! You who are powerless are not worthy to set foot here!
赛布勒斯:马上离开,你这个人类!类似你的访客都被封冻于此地!你这种手无缚鸡之力的人没有呆在这里的资格!
Dante: Wow, I've never seen a talking mutt before. You know in a dog show, you'd definitely take first place.
但丁:哇,在这之前我还从来没有见过会说人话的小狗。要知道如果是在一场宠物秀上,你一定能夺得冠军。
Cerberus: You, a mere human, make a mockery of me?!
赛布勒斯:你,一个渺小的人类,居然敢嘲笑我?!
Dante: Easy, Fido! How about I take you out for a walk? Come on puppy, let's go!
但丁:放松点,你这个畸形怪物。我带你出去遛遛如何?来吧,小狗,我们走!
Cerberus: You'll regret this, you worm!
赛布勒斯:你会后悔的,可怜虫!
Dante: It's show time! Come on!
但丁:是该时候秀一场了!来吧!
Cerberus: You are not human, are you?
赛布勒斯:你不可能是人类,你……?
Dante: Who knows? I'm not even sure myself.
但丁:谁知道呢?我自己都不太确定。
Cerberus: Regardless, you have proved your strength. I acknowledge your ability. Take my soul and go forth! You have my blessing!
赛布勒斯:没关系,你已经证明了你的力量。现在我认可你的实力。带上我的灵魂前进吧!你将得到来自于我的祝福!
Dante: Too easy!
但丁:易如反掌!
Dante: Are you going to the party? What's the hurry, didn't you get an invitation?
但丁:你急着去参加舞会吗?是不是太匆忙了点,没忘记带上邀请函吧?
Dante: This just keeps getting better and better!
但丁:事情变得越来越有趣了!


Mission 4  The uninvited one 不速之客
Vergil: Looks like we have an uninvited guest.
维吉尔:看来我们有一位不速之客。
Arkham: Is that so?
阿卡姆:是那样吗?
Vergil: A human, a woman.
维吉尔:一个凡人……一个女人。
Arkham: I'm afraid I should ask the uninvited one to leave. That is what you want. Actually, I happen to be acquainted with that woman. A storm is approaching.
阿卡姆:恐怕我要去请她离开此地,那也是你所希望的。事实上,我恰巧和那个女人有些瓜葛。一场暴风雨要来临了。
Jester: Yoo hoo! There's no need to use violence, devil boy. Wait, wait, wait, better listen to what others say, lad. This tower here is very sturdy, you see. Your tricks will do no good. No good!
杰斯特:哟呵!没有必要使用暴力,恶魔小子。等等,等一等……你应该听一听好心人的告诫,男孩。这座塔的这部分非常坚固,如你所见。你的小把戏毫无益处,毫无益处!
Dante: Zip it, or I'll pierce that big nose.
但丁:闭嘴,或者你不想再要那个可笑的大鼻子。
Jester: That could be a problem! Just hear me out. You've got nothing to lose, right? My name is Jester, and I know a thing or two about this place. That thing there is a power generator for this entire sector. In order to open the door, you need to apply a little SOMETHING to it first. Do you know what THAT is, kid? Or is that too difficult for you?
杰斯特:那麻烦可就大了!请听听我的建议吧,对你没有任何损失,不是吗?我的名字是杰斯特,关于这座建筑略知一二。此处有一个强大的机关,用来控制这扇门,你必须先达成某个“小条件”才行。你知道那是什么吗,孩子?或者说那样的迷题对你来说难了点?
Dante: Get to the point. Or do you wanna keep on dancing?
但丁:说重点!或者你想一直这样不停地跳舞。
Jester: Actually, I prefer a sword to be my partner. May I have this dance, my lady?
杰斯特:事实上,我更想要一把剑来当我的舞伴。能够邀您共舞吗,亲爱的小姐?
Jester: Bingo! THAT is WHAT the SOMETHING is. Remember that, kid! Write it down on your hand if you don't trust your head!
杰斯特:嘿!那就是我说的小条件。记住它,孩子!如果你不太信任你的大脑就在手心里记录下来吧。
Dante: I see, thanks. You still piss me off, though.
但丁:我明白了……谢谢。但你仍然让我反感。


Mission 5  Of devils and sowrds 恶魔与剑
Jester: Thanks for destroying the lock for me, devil boy! And welcome to Hell! Please accept my gift. Don't be humble, just take it! After all we're buddies, aren't we?!
杰斯特:谢谢你解除我的禁制,恶魔小子!欢迎来到地狱!请接受这点小意思。别客气,只要尽情享受便可!毕竟我们是好兄弟,不是吗?
Dante: Well, isn't that special? To be honest, I was expecting something a little better than this.
但丁:嗯,这还不够特别吗?说句实话,我还指望能够受到更加隆重的款待呢。
Rudra: Look brother! It's been ages, but we finally have company!
楼陀罗:看啊,兄弟!好多年过去了,但我们终于等来了客人!
Agni: I see that!
阿奢尼:我看见了!
Rudra: We must entertain our guest!
楼陀罗:我们要盛情款待我们的贵宾!
Agni: You're right! We have to be gracious hosts!
阿奢尼:你说得对!我们是通情达理的主人!
Rudra: What should we do?
楼陀罗:我们该怎么做?
Agni: How do I know? We need to come up with something!
阿奢尼:我怎么知道?我们得想想该做点什么……
Rudra: Brother, our guest is sighing.
楼陀罗:兄弟,我们的客人在叹气。
Agni: Sigh? What is SIGH?
阿奢尼:叹气?什么是“叹气”?
Rudra: Well a SIGH is when…
楼陀罗:嗯……叹气就是……
Dante: Enough already! How long are you two gonna keep carrying on like this? In case you didn't get the hint, I'll spell it out. Your GUEST wants to go through. Got it!
但丁:够了!你们两个还要唠叨多久?如果你们还不懂暗示,我就详细拼出来。你们的客人,想要从这里通过,明白了吗?!
Agni: Our job here is to guard this door!
阿奢尼:我们的职责是守住这扇门!
Rudra: That's right! We cannot let you pass!
楼陀罗:说的对!我们不能让你过去!
Agni: Wait!
阿奢尼:等等!
Rudra: Yes, wait!
楼陀罗:对,等等!
Agni: We have been waiting for a long time!
阿奢尼:我们已经等待了太久。
Rudra: Yes, a very long time!
楼陀罗:没错,一段及其漫长的时间!
Agni: For someone stronger than us.
阿奢尼:等待一个比我们更强的人出现。
Rudra: Someone who can control us.
楼陀罗:一个能够控制我们的强者。
Agni: My name is Agni!
阿奢尼:我的名字是阿奢尼!
Rudra: And my name is Rudra! You shall take us with you!
楼陀罗:我是楼陀罗!你得带上我们一起前进!
Agni & Rudra: We could be a great help to you!
阿奢尼 & 楼陀罗:我们对你益处极大。
Dante: Okay, but on one condition.
但丁:好吧,但有个条件。
Agni & Rudra: What is it? Name it.
阿奢尼 & 楼陀罗:什么条件?说吧!
Dante:No talking.
但丁:少说废话。
Agni & Rudra: Fair enough. As you wish.
阿奢尼 & 楼陀罗:别激动。如你所愿。
Agni & Rudra: Impressive…
阿奢尼 & 楼陀罗:印象深刻……
Dante: No Talking!
但丁:不要废话了!
Dante: Good.
但丁:这才乖。


Mission 6  Family ties 家族羁绊
Arkham: Well, well. You've grown stronger.
阿卡姆:嗯,嗯……你变强了。
Lady: Go to hell!
蕾蒂:下地狱去吧!
Arkham: You point a gun at me? Your own kin? Your dear papa?
阿卡姆:你用枪指着我?你的家人?你亲爱的爸爸?
Lady: The only family I ever had was my mother, and she's dead!
蕾蒂:我唯一的家人只有我母亲,她已经去世了!
Arkham: You break my heart. After all, it was I who gave you your name…my darling daughter!
阿卡姆:你太让我心碎了。毕竟,我是那个为你取名字的人……我亲爱的女儿!


Mission 7 A chance meeting 再会之机
Dante: Well, this is my kind of rain. No wonder the sky looks so funny today.
但丁:嗯……这场雨真对我胃口。怪不得今天的天空看起来如此滑稽。
Lady: Let me go!
蕾蒂:放开我!
Dante: Let you go? But it'd be a waste if you ended up as just a pretty stain.
但丁:放开你?如果你以这种难堪的结尾收场那将是一种浪费。
Dante: What the hell was that for?! Here I am trying to help you, and you show your thanks by shooting me?!
但丁:这算什么?!我这是为了要帮助你,而你却对我开枪来感谢我?
Dante: Whatever, do as you please.
但丁:随你的便,干你想要干的吧。
Lady: So, he's a demon, too…
蕾蒂:看来,他也是一个恶魔……
Dante: I'm beginning to think I've got rotten luck with women.
但丁:我开始相信自己和女人不对味。
Vergil: You showed up.
维吉尔:你终于来了。
Dante: You sure know how to throw a party! No food, no drinks, and the only babe just left.
但丁:你的确清楚该怎样搞砸一场舞会!没有食物,没有酒,唯一的舞伴刚刚落荒而逃。
Vergil: My sincerest apology, brother. I was so eager to see you. I couldn't concentrate on preparations for the bash.
维吉尔:致我最诚挚的歉意,亲爱的弟弟。我如此渴望快点见到你,以至于没有花过多的心思准备这场舞会。
Dante: Whatever, at any rate, it's been a whole year since we last met. How about a kiss from your little brother? Or better yet how about a kiss from THIS!
但丁:不管怎么说,无论如何,自从我们上次见面后已经过去了整整一年。要不要我这个当弟弟的给你一个吻?或者让白象牙给你一个吻!
Dante: So this is what they call a heartwarming family reunion, eh?
但丁:看来这就是人们常说的温馨家庭聚会,嗯?
Vergil: You got that right.
维吉尔:你说得没错。
Vergil: Why do you refuse to gain power? The power of our father Sparda?
维吉尔:为何你拒绝继承力量……来自我们的父亲斯巴达的力量。
Dante: Father? I don't have a father. I just don't like you, that's all.
但丁:父亲?我没有父亲。我只是不喜欢你,仅此而已。
Vergil: Foolishness, Dante. Foolishness…Might controls everything. And without strength, you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself.
维吉尔:愚蠢,但丁……你真蠢……力量决定一切。没有力量,你什么都保护不了,更别说是你自己了。
Arkham: Do you finally have it?
阿卡姆:你终于到手了吗?
Vergil: Yes! Now the spell Sparda cast will be broken!
维吉尔:没错!现在斯巴达的封印终于要被解除了!
Vergil: I see. A devil inside you has awakened as well.
维吉尔:我明白了,你体内的恶魔也觉醒了。
Arkham: Wait! We should leave. For the moment we have all that we need.
阿卡姆:等等!我们得离开这里。现在我们已经得到所有我们想要得到的东西了。


Mission 8  A renewed fear 新的恐惧
Arkham: People once cried out in fear of this tower. Temen-ni-gru, a foundation that brought out fear. Fear…Yes, fear. Can't you feel it? The rage and agonies of the people. Those who were confined here. With their desires for Evil being unfulfilled. It was all because Sparda slammed the door to the Demon World in their faces.
阿卡姆:人们曾经因为对于这座塔的恐惧而尖叫哭泣。特米尼格,带给我们恐惧的根源。恐惧……是的,恐惧。你难道感觉不出来吗?来自凡人的狂暴和苦恼。那些被幽禁在此地的人,他们对于恶魔的热望没有得到满足。这就是斯巴达封印联系着地下世界和人类世界之门的原因。
Vergil: What's wrong?
维吉尔:出了什么事?
Arkham: Nothing.
阿卡姆:没事。


Mission 9  Faded memories 褪色的回忆
Dante: So this is the next stage?
但丁:那么这就是下一个舞台?
Lady: Wait!
蕾蒂:等一下!
Dante: If you're asking for a date, forget it. Cause I make it a point not to go out with women who shoot me in the head.
但丁:如果你要和我约会……死心吧。因为我从不和曾经拿枪指着我脑袋的女人外出。
Lady: Date a demon? I'm not that desperate. Besides, I really don't care for guys who stink like blood.
蕾蒂:和一个恶魔约会?我没那么饥不择食。而且,我确实对浑身散发着血腥气的小子没兴趣。
Dante: You're right. So, tell me! What's your name?
但丁:看来你是对的。那么,告诉我你叫什么名字?
Lady: I don't have a name.
蕾蒂:我没名字。
Dante: Okay, then what should I call you?
但丁:好吧,那我怎么称呼你?
Lady: I don't care. Whatever you want.
蕾蒂:我无所谓。随你的便。
Dante: Whatever, Lady.
但丁:那样的话……蕾蒂。
Dante: I'll leave this to you. Cuz I don't want to miss the party.
但丁:我把这里留给你了。因为我不想错过舞会。
Lady: Who counted on you anyway?
蕾蒂:谁要指望你来解决?
Nevan: Welcome, sir. Is this your first time here?
妮娃:欢迎,先生。这是你的第一次造访吗?
Dante: Yeah it is. You'll be nice to me, won't you?
但丁:没错。你会热心款待我的,对吗?
Nevan: Of course I will. I'll treat you so nicely, you'll never want to leave.
妮娃:我当然会。我会无比热情地招待你,让你永远也不想再离开这里。
Dante: Now that's what I'm talking about.
但丁:那正是我所希望的。
Nevan: Then, come on sugar.
妮娃:那就来吧,甜心。
Nevan: My, you're sweet.
妮娃:哦,你还真是温柔啊。
Dante: You'd think so, wouldn't ya?
但丁:你不正这么想吗?
Nevan: All right. I'll help you. Your father was a handsome devil. But you're no slouch yourself.
妮娃:好吧,我会帮助你。你父亲是一个绅士俊美的恶魔……不过你也不赖。
Lady: Welcome back.
蕾蒂:欢迎回来。


Mission 10  The job 责任
Arkham: Soon, we will reach the lair of judgement. Temen-ni-gru will finally regain its full function and lead us into the Demon World. The world where Sparda's power has been sealed. And the one who will lift the incantaion is you, his own son. It must be fate.
阿卡姆:很快,我们就能到达审判之所。特米尼格将最终获得它全部的功能并指引我们到达魔界——被斯巴达所封印的世界。而能够解开那个封印的不是别人,正是你,斯巴达之子。那是命中注定的。
Vergil: Does that woman really bother you?
维吉尔:那个女人让你分心了吗?
Arkham: What are you talking about?
阿卡姆:你在说什么?
Vergil: Why didn''t you kill her? Perhaps because she's your daughter? Did some pesky fatherly love get in your way?
维吉尔:你为什么不杀了她?或许就因为他是你女儿?那种无稽的父爱阻止了你的行动?
Arkham: That's none of you're…
阿卡姆:那与你无关……
Vergil: To further your study of the black arts, you sacrificed your loving wife. To become a devil as well. Knowing this I thought you'd be more useful to me, but I was wrong. No wonder your attainment of power is incomplete.
维吉尔:为了更深研究你的那些黑魔法,你亲手弑杀了结发妻子——只为要变成一个真正的恶魔。就是知道这点让我觉得你对我也许有更多的帮助,但是我错了。无疑你得到的力量不完整。
Arkham: What about you? You're an incomplete being as well. Both demon and human blood mingle in your veins.
阿卡姆:那么你呢?你不也是一个不完整的存在吗。恶魔的血和凡人的血同时流淌在你的脉中。
Vergil: Shut up.
维吉尔:闭嘴!
Vergil: Now that the final door is open, I have no use for you.
维吉尔:现在最后的门已经开启,我不再需要你了。
Dante: Well that was quick.
但丁:哦,速度真快。
Lady: That man……did you kill him?
蕾蒂:那个人……你杀了他?
Dante: So what if I did?
但丁:是我干的又怎么样?
Dante: Ooh, I love a fast woman.
但丁:哦,我喜欢干净利落的女人。
Lady: Shut up!
蕾蒂:闭嘴!
Lady: He was obsessed with becoming the Devil. So much he killed his own wife. For that he butchered innocent people too. He's the most vile kind of creature. To top it off, that filthy scum is my father.
蕾蒂:他孤注一掷想要变成恶魔……所以他杀了自己的结发妻子……为此还牺牲了许多无辜者的性命……他是活物中最卑劣的一种……除此以外,那个人渣还是我父亲。
Dante: Well, we have something in common. I have a dysfunctional family too.
但丁:哦,看来我们有共同之处。我也有一个那样的家庭。
Lady: And what would you know about family?! You're a demon! This is my father…my family! This was all supposed to end by my hand!
蕾蒂:你知道什么是家吗?你是一个恶魔!这是我父亲……我的家事!这一切本该由我来亲手了解。
Dante: Aren't ya gonna shoot? Well that's a switch.
但丁:不来一枪吗?变得还真快。
Lady: Just go. I don't care anymore.
蕾蒂:走吧。我不会在乎更多了。
Dante: Family, huh?
但丁:家庭,哈?


Mission 11  Revenge 复仇
Arkham: Where am I? It's dark, I can't see anything.
阿卡姆:我在哪儿?太黑了,我什么都看不见。
Lady: You're still alive, I see.
蕾蒂:你还活着,我知道了。
Arkham: Mary? Is that you? What's happening? Where's your mother?
阿卡姆:玛丽?是你吗?发生了什么事?你母亲在哪儿?
Lady: My mother?! you killed her, remember?
蕾蒂:我母亲?!是你亲手杀了她,想起来了?
Arkham: Yes...That's right. I killed her, with my own hands. What horrible thing have I done? I was too weak. I succumbed to his influence.
阿卡姆:是的……没错,我亲手杀了她。我竟然干了那样可怕的事?我太虚弱了。我屈服于他的势力。
Lady: You mean, you were posessed? Father?
蕾蒂:你的意思是……你被控制了吗,父亲?
Arkham: Yes, I was manipulated. Manipulated by a Devil, named Vergil.
阿卡姆:是的,我是被操纵的。被一个名叫维吉尔的恶魔操纵。
Lady: Vergil?
蕾蒂:维吉尔?
Arkham: He's attempting to bring the demon world back to this modern day. A world that Sparda once sealed off.
阿卡姆:他企图在如今的时代再次复兴地下世界——一个被斯巴达的力量所封印的世界。
Lady: Sparda? I thought he was a myth.
蕾蒂:斯巴达?我以为他只是个神话。
Arkham: If the demons return, this world will be thrown into chaos. Stop him. Stop Vergil!
阿卡姆:如果恶魔们卷土重来,这片净土将再度陷入混乱。阻止他,阻止维吉尔!
Lady: Me?
蕾蒂:我吗?
Arkham: You are such a sweet child, just like your mother.
阿卡姆:你是一个好孩子,就像你的母亲。
Lady: Father! FATHER!
蕾蒂:父亲,父亲!
Lady: Vergil!
蕾蒂:维吉尔!

Beowulf: Sparda! SPARDA!
贝尔渥夫:斯巴达!斯巴达!
Dante: Aww, you poor thing. Didn't your mother ever teach you how to use a door?
但丁:啊,可怜的东西。难道你的母亲没有教会你怎么使用门吗?
Beowulf: That odor I know it!
贝尔渥夫:那种味道为我所熟知!
Dante: Gimme a break. Tell ya what, next time I'll try and wear some cologne, okay?
但丁:把戏结束了。我下次会记得喷古龙水的,行吗?
Beowulf: It's the stench of betrayal, the odor of that accursed Sparda!I will annihilate every last blood relation of Sparda!
贝尔渥夫:那是背叛的味道,来自该死的斯巴达的味道!我会消灭任何一缕斯巴达的血脉!
Dante:A son cleaning up his dad's mess, huh?Where've I heard this story before?
但丁:老爸的烂摊子要让儿子来收拾,嗯?之前我在哪里听到过这个故事?
Beowulf: The odious one whose heart pumps the blood of Sparda! Though my sight is gone, I remember your scent! I shall hunt you down through eternity if I must, until I rid this earth of your foul smell!
贝尔渥夫:流着斯巴达之血令人憎恶的家伙!虽然我失去了视觉但我记得你的味道!我要把你打倒哪怕永远这样纠缠下去,直到世界上再也没有一丝你们的味道!
Dante: Why do I have to take the heat for my father? Come on, man! Cut me some slack!
但丁:我为何要担负起父亲遗留的问题呢?!来吧,伙计,放松点!


Mission 12  Hunter and hunted 猎人与猎物
Jester: This is amazing! Even the Devil boy is no match for it!
杰斯特:太令人惊奇了!连恶魔小子也不是它的对手!
Jester: You're not gonna shoot me, are you? If you do, I'll die, you know.
杰斯特:你不会想要射死我,对吧?如果你那么干了,我会死的,你知道。
Dante: If that's what it will take to shut you up. It bugs the crap out of me when someone talks more than I do.
但丁:如果那么干能够使你闭嘴的话。当有人话比我还多的时候我会不胜其烦。
Jester: Don't act so rashly, my boy. I've got a doozy of a story for you, but if you snuff out my voice like that, I won't be able to tell it, now will I?
杰斯特:别那么不耐烦,我的孩子。我有一个故事想要讲给你听,但如果你像那样打断我的话,我就无法讲下去了,不是吗?
Jester: I thought I was a goner for sure.
杰斯特:我想我是一个过来人。
Jester: Oops! You saw it too, didn't you? That huge tower jutting out of the ground? That thick shaft that causes women to shudder is actually a tunnel--linking the demonic domain to the human world. And of course, your brother, Vergil, is the one who controls it by using your mommy's amulet.
杰斯特:嘿!你也看见了,不是吗?这座塔从地面伸出来?那跟巨大的让女人们战栗的轴其实是一条隧道——连接着地下世界和人类世界。当然,是你的哥哥维吉尔用你们母亲的遗物所引发出来的。
Dante: Amulet?
但丁:项链?
Jester: He's headed to the control room in the basement. If you don't hop down there quick like a bunny he'll open the gate to hell. Isn't that a scary thought?
杰斯特:他已经向着控制室出发了。如果你不能像兔子一样赶快追上他的话,他就要打开通往地狱的大门。那不是很可怕吗?
Dante: And you're telling me this because?
但丁:你告诉我这些是因为?
Jester: Oops, I forgot to mention one teeny wittle item. That gizmo there is actually the KEY to move forward. But the tricky thing is, it sucks the souls of those who hold it. So I think you'd better hurry!
杰斯特:哦!我忘记说一件最细微的小事情了。那样小东西其实是前进的钥匙。但狡猾的是,钥匙会吸取持有者的灵魂。所以我认为你要赶快了。
Jester: But, in return for your soul, it'll give you power! Marvelous, isn't it? Just let your young spirit drive you and go for it!
杰斯特:但是,作为吸取你灵魂的交换,它会赐予你力量!多么奇妙,不是吗?让你年轻的心灵驱使你加快速度去寻找它吧!
Dante: Wish you would have told me that in the first place, ya big mouthed moron!
但丁:真希望你能在一开始就告诉我这些,你这大嘴巴白痴!
Dante: Talking about Horse Power.
但丁:这就是人们常说的“马力”?
Dante: A chicken race with a horse, huh? Fair enough…
但丁:马和小鸡比赛跑,嗯哼?够刺激的……
Dante: First chicken, now Gladiator. This just keeps getting better and better! Too bad there's no body here to enjoy the show.
但丁:首先是小鸡,现在又来角斗士。真是越来越有趣了!只可惜没有人欣赏这场表演。
Beowulf: I found you, seed of Sparda! I told you that I remember your rancid scent! No matter where you run to, you can never hide from me!
贝尔渥夫:我找到你了,斯巴达的种!我告诉过你我记得你身上的味道!无论你逃到哪里,都不能在我面前隐身。
Beowulf: Y-You are not the one I faced before…But this smell…There are two of them! That excrement Sparda had two sons…!
贝尔渥夫:你……你不是我之前遇到过的那个……但是这味道……有两个!斯巴达有两个儿子……!


Mission 13 Chaos warm welcome 混沌的降临
Vergil: Why isn't this working?! Is there something missing? Must more blood be shed?
维吉尔:为何启动不了?还有什么缺少吗?或许是需要更多的鲜血?
Dante: You seem to be in a bad mood.
但丁:你看起来心情很糟。
Vergil: Dante.
维吉尔:但丁。
Dante: So my mother's amulet is the key that unlocks the door to the Demon World. Good plan, Pop.
但丁:母亲的项链就是通往地下世界的钥匙。好主意,父亲。
Vergil: Just the opposite actually…Originally it was the key to the Demon World but was given to humans as a gift.
维吉尔:事实正好相反……这本来就是通往地下世界的钥匙只不过被当作礼物送给了凡人而已。
Dante: It doesn't matter to me one way or the other. More importantly, I've come all this way. I'm sure you have time for one more game, right?
但丁:对我来说怎么样都无所谓。更重要的是,我已经来到此地。我想你肯定有时间来玩一局,对吧?
Vergil: Why not? After all we share the same blood. I'll just use more of yours to undo daddy's little spell.
维吉尔:为什么不?毕竟我们流着相同的血。我正好可以用你的血来解除父亲的封印。
Dante: So, you want a piece of me, literally. Okay bro. Come and get it, if you can!
但丁:那么,你想要我的命?真是缺乏想象力。好吧,哥哥。来拿我的命吧,如果你能的话!
Dante: Sorry, but this is no place for a little girl. So beat it!
但丁:对不起,不过这里没有小女孩的位置。赶紧离开!
Lady: Shut up!
蕾蒂:闭嘴!
Lady: You forced him into this!
蕾蒂:是你故意逼他到这步田地的!
Vergil: Is that what you think? Foolish girl.
维吉尔:那就是你所想的?愚蠢的丫头。
Jester: Bravo, bravo! I never dreamed that things would go so smoothly. Well done, everyone. Well done!
杰斯特:妙极了,妙极了!我从未料想事情居然如此顺利。干得好,各位,干得好!
Dante: You!
但丁:你!
Jester: Don't be a bad girl, Mary! Or you can expect a spanking from daddy later! Jester's gonna spank your butt, spank you on the butt.
杰斯特:别当坏女孩,玛丽!或者你想稍后被你爸爸打屁股!杰斯特来打你屁股,来打你屁股!
Vergil: Insane buffoon! I don't know where you came from, but you don’t belong to here. Now, leave!
维吉尔:疯狂的小丑!我不知道你从何而来,但你不属于这儿。现在,滚吧!
Jester: Zowie, that was close. But you've taken quite a trouncing today, haven't you, Vergil? You could have chopped me into confetti by now if you were in tip top condition.
杰斯特:哦,只差一点就大功告成了!不过今天你已经相当的疲惫了,是不是,维吉尔?如果你是在巅峰状态的话,我现在已经被你剁成碎片了。
Vergil: Damn you!
维吉尔:该死的,你!
Arkham: You have lost……because you underestimated humans. 
阿卡姆:你失败了……因为你太小瞧人类。
Lady: What’s going on?
蕾蒂:怎么回事?
Arkham: Good girl, pure and innocent, just like your mother.
阿卡姆:好姑娘,纯洁而又无辜,正如你的母亲。
Lady: You bastard!
蕾蒂:你这个杂种!
Jester: It’s time for your spanking, my dear. You want to know why the spell didn’t break, hmm, Vergil? You have the two amulets, and Sparda’s blood. You had everything you needed to unleash the evil!
杰斯特:是时候该打屁股了,亲爱的。你想知道为什么咒语没有解开吗,嗯,维吉尔?你有了两条项链,还有斯巴达的血。你有了所有你需要的东西来释放邪恶!
Dante: I told you before, I don’t like anybody who has a bigger mouth than mine!
但丁:我之前告诉过你,我不喜欢比我还大嘴巴的家伙!
Jester: You are wounded and weak. Even I can do……this to you! 
杰斯特:你受到重创并且虚弱。甚至连我都能够……对你这样!
Arkham: Two amulets…a set of Sparda's blood. Now, I need one more key. He sacrificed two things to suppress the tremendous force of this tower - his own devil’s blood, and a mortal priestess. I needed you,in whose body flows the same blood with the sacrificed woman. This spell cannot be undone without your blood!
阿卡姆:两条项链……再加上斯巴达的血。现在,我需要最后一把钥匙。斯巴达牺牲了两样东西来压制住这座塔里的巨大的力量——他自己的恶魔之血,和一个凡人女祭司。我需要你,一个身体里流着和那个作为牺牲品的女人一样的血的人。这个咒语没有你的血就无法破除!
Jester: It was quite quite a ride, you know. If any of you die before getting here, our little plan would have gone to waste, ha! Therefore, my job was to make you battle each other in order to weaken you. But at the same time, I had to guide you here and make sure that you were kept alive. I even went so far as dressing like a complete idiot! It’s time for bed, Mary. You can visit your dear mother. Wow!
杰斯特:这可是相当的麻烦,你知道。如果你们中的任何一个还没到这儿就死了,我们的小小的计划可就报废了,哈!因此,我的职责就是让你们自相残杀以削弱你们的力量。但在此同时,我必须要指引你来到此地并保证你还活着。我甚至跑了那么远的路还穿得像个十足的白痴!是时候该睡觉了,玛丽。你可以去见你亲爱的妈妈了。呜哦!
Lady: Try me.
蕾蒂:那你就试试看!
Vergil: It’s time for the clown to bow out, Arkham
维吉尔:是时候让小丑谢幕了,阿卡姆。
Dante: Dude, The show’s over.
但丁:伙计,表演结束了。
Arkham: Impressive. I expected nothing less from the Devil's descendents. But aren’t you forgetting something, Vergil? This spell is broken. What do you think will happen next? Let’s welcome chaos!
阿卡姆:真感人。恶魔的后裔们果然如我所想的那般出色。但你们真的没有忘记什么吗,维吉尔?咒语已经解除了。想想看接下来会发生什么?让我们欢迎混

...
注册或登录后查看完整内容

阅读(6995)| 评论(0)

玩转人人 公共主页 公众平台 客服帮助 隐私

商务合作 品牌营销 中小企业
自助广告
开放平台

公司信息 关于我们 人人公益 招聘

友情链接 经纬网 人人游戏 人人分期

人人移动客户端下载 iPhone/Android iPad客户端 其他人人产品